There is a wide array of commercial real estate loans which includes but not limited to a permanent loan which is used for purchase and refinance of commercial real estate, stated income loan, take out loans, conduit loans. PTO Business Credit is able to help you with financing options for your unique projects.
We are good at matching borrowers with a variety of both recourse and non-recourse loan options plus our ability to offer extensive program choices to select from.
Should you need financing to build up your commercial property; PTO Business Credit is able to help with range loan amount from $10,000,000 to $100,000,000+.
• Loan amount: $1,000,000 – $50,000,000
• Very low interest rates
• Non-recourse debt structuring.
• Fixed terms of up to 10 years
• 30-year amortizations
Commercial mortgage backed securities (CMBS) loans are difficult to get. PTO Business Credit have relationship with lending partners and banks that are still offering these loans. This kind of financing solutions is a great option especially borrower that are interested in shopping center, retail, office, multifamily and franchised hotel properties investment.
Securing a stated income commercial loan is difficult but still available. At PTO Business Credit, we will help you secure stated income loan financing in this fast-paced commercial real estate market.
The requirements for a stated income commercial loan is surprisingly simple through CrestPoint financing solutions. Through PTO Business Credit you will just be required to show that income value of a property can your cover taxes, mortgage payments and insurance.
• Property can be Owner and Non-Owner-Occupied use
• Loan sizes from $50,000 to $5,000,000.
• Up to 75% LTV – Up to 80% with seller held second
• Cross collateralization maybe allowed for higher LTV
• 600+ Credit score to qualify
• Available in 3,5,7,8,10,15,25,30-year fixed w/rates from 6.99%
• Purchase, refinance, and cash-out refinance (limits on cash-out)
• Interest only programs available
• Closing in 3-4 weeks
• Loan amount: $1,000,000 – $50,000,000.
• Low interest rates
• Fixed long terms.
• 30-year amortizations.
FHA or HUD loans are idea for a borrower looking for long-term loans with full amortization and fixed rates. These loan programs are especially good for investor seeking to acquire, refinance, or newly constructing or rehabilitating any of the following property types:
• Healthcare facilities
• Multifamily rental units
• Senior housing